If you have a business that has a service your clients always ask about Crew Art will help you to avoid wasting time by setting up a system to answer the most common things they need to know without referring to your call center agent.
Interactive Voice Response (IVR) is an automated telephony system technology that interacts with the callers, collects the required information and routes the calls to the particular appropriate recipient.
- First the system receives the call from your customer.
- Then plays a greeting message with a relevant and catchy content.
- IVR gives the customer a menu of options of the most common questions that they usually ask for.
- Then the customer replays with keypad entries numbers.
- After that the IVR plays a recorded message with the quotations answer, voice mail.
Then if the customer can not find a specific answer for what he needs it connects the caller directly to the call center agent You can set it up with so many options that suits your services just give us a call and we will provide you with all details.