We are looking for a marketing manager with the necessary expertise to be in charge of the Foundation’s marketing projects. This includes primarily developing and implementing strategies to enhance the company’s presence in the market and help it find a “voice” that makes a difference.
We look forward to being an experienced professional and passionate about working, able to employ unique marketing techniques. He/she will be a skilled marketing strategist and able to stimulate creativity and enthusiasm for others.
The goal is to efficiently increase the company’s market share and maximize revenue to thrive against competitors.
- Work on designing and implementing comprehensive marketing strategies to introduce the company’s commercial activities
- Oversee the department and provide guidance and feedback to other marketing professionals
- Generate ideas for events or promotional activities and organize them efficiently
- Plan and implement all campaigns to promote the company, launch new product lines, etc.
- Monitor progress and submit performance reports
- Work on producing valuable content for the company’s online presence, editorial design, and organization of company publications
- Carrying out general market research to keep up with trends and marketing movements of competitors
- Monitor budgets and allocate resources between projects
Skills & qualifications
- Distinguished experience working as a marketing manager
- Have excellent leadership and organizational skills
- Analytical and creative thinking
- Great interpersonal and communication skills
- Keep up with current and online marketing techniques and best practices
- Full knowledge of web analytics (such as Google Analytics, WebTrends, etc.) and Google Adwords
- Customer-oriented approach with efficiency
- A Certified Marketing Professional (CIM) is an added advantage
- Bachelor’s / Bachelor’s in Business Administration, Marketing and Communications