Google AdWords Specialist
We looking for a specialist to manage all of pay-per-click media strategies. The applicant should be able to understand and fully support the initiatives that will contribute to achieving the goals and success of customer campaigns quickly
- Manage PPC accounts on Google AdWords, Yahoo, Bing, and other search platforms for a variety of clients.
- Help keep keyword bids within budget and other important account metrics. Manage and update keyword list updates.
- Make creative copy suggestions
- Contribute to making recommendations and implementing strategies for keyword opportunities, campaigns, targeting, the Display Network, and more aspects of paid search according to customer goals.
- Support and create new paid search campaigns, ad groups, and accounts and help create new paid search marketing initiatives.
- Monitor and evaluate all search results and search performance across major search channels.
Skills & qualifications
- Full experience and efficient search engine optimization (SEO) search engine marketing (SEM) and paid search (PPC).
- MS Office proficiency
- Work experience with AdWords and Bing ads
- AdWords certification required
- Ads 360 Experience (formerly DoubleClick Search)
- Bachelor’s / Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Agency experience preferred
- Excellent command of Google Analytics, Bing Analytics, and other website analytics software