We are looking for a financial manager with practical experience to analyze all financial activities every day, thereby providing advice and guidance to senior management on future financial plans. The aim is to enable the management of the company to make sound business decisions and achieve the company’s objectives.
- The Chief Financial Officer submits all financial reports and interpretation of financial information to management staff while recommending further workflows.
- Advice on investment activities and strategies that the company should take
- Maintaining the financial health of the organization.
- Analysis of costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results, and actual performance of the company compared to business plans and the preparation of an estimated budget for banks and sales.
- Develop the company’s financial trends and expectations.
- All reviews and evaluations of cost-cutting opportunities.
- Oversee financial management processes, set objectives, and objectives, and design a framework for these goals to be achieved.
- Manage the company’s budget preparation.
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of the company’s funds.
- Correspondence with various other departments, discussing the company’s plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken.
Skills & qualifications
- Practical experience working as a CFO
- Experience in the financial sector with possible previous roles such as financial analyst
- A broad understanding of all financial trends both within the company and in the public market
- Professional user of financing software
- Strong skills in dealing with people, communicating and displaying
- The ability to manage, guide and lead staff to ensure that appropriate financial processes are used
- A well-established understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles
- Practical knowledge of all legal legislation and regulations related to this area
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or economics